To manage your invoice and load curve
- Do you want to know in advance what you'll be billed for access to the power grid?
- See load curves tracking your consumption the very next day?
- Know exactly when your power consumption overruns from day to day?
With the opening up of the electricity market, metering data has become strategically important for all concerned. RTE has set up a service designed to provide all its customers with reliable and comprehensive data, which they can access in the way that best suits their needs.
With the measuring transducer service, you can get real time access to your electricity readings, including active and reactive power, voltage, intensity, frequencies and phase shifts.
RTE customers can also take advantage of the Dat@RTE service, an electronic data exchange pathway between RTE and the customer.
The Dat@RTE-The Basics service is included in your Transmission System Access Contract, and gives you the option of receiving a daily or monthly email detailing the data remotely collected from your meters.
RTE also offers the following optional extra services:
- Dat@RTE-Meter data: an interactive portal that gives you a next day overview of the readings remotely collected from your meters;
- Dat@RTE-Meter data on the Personalized Customer Area: your own Personalized Customer Area that gives you a next day overview of the readings remotely collected from your meters;
- Dat@RTE-Network data: an interactive portal that gives you a next day overview of data concerning your access to the RTE public electricity transmission network;
- Dat@RTE-Physical data: next day downloading of your physical data concerning extractions and injections;
- Dat@RTE-Supplier data: next day viewing via an interactive portal of your declarative extraction and injection data as transmitted by RTE to your Balance Responsibility manager,
You will find details of all these offers in the RTE catalogue of services.