To connect your installation
- you send your application to RTE connection team,
- following a study exploring the different connection possibilities available and extensive discussions with you, your RTE contact will provide you with a Technical and Financial Proposal (in French only) that represents the most suitable connection solution for your requirements,
- once you have accepted the proposal with its stated costs and deadlines, RTE will launch the planning studies and consultation processes needed to obtain the administrative permits for your connection. Then, RTE will give you the requirements for the performance of the installation,
- once these have been obtained, you will sign a connection agreement (in French only) with RTE, which will enable us to begin work on the connection in order to commission your installation,
- finally, you will sign a network access contract and operating agreement (in French only) with RTE.
For any query concerning the connection of a generation unit over 12MW, please contact: