Updates: last update's detail
Electrical Energy Statistics for France: definitive 2008 data.
Source: RTE 04/09/2009
RTE publishes on-line English version of the publication "Electrical Energy Statistics for France" detailing the definitive 2008 statistical data.
RTE publishes on-line the English version of the publication "Electrical Energy Statistics for France" detailing the definitive 2008 statistical data concerning electricity flows in France, electricity market mechanism, generating installations and facilities on the RTE network.
This brochure comes in addition to the annual publication "Electrical Energy in France" and the monthly publication "Overview of electrical energy", which already detail the provisional results.
Compared to the preceding editions, the edition 2008 is supplemented with historical data concerning statistics on the electricity market mechanism as well as technical performance.
The statistics presented on end consumption take into account the French Activities Nomenclature (NAF) review which applies from the 1st January 2008 and the NCE nomenclature review (economic activity for study of energy consumptions nomenclature); data of years 2001 to 2007 were updated to take into account these evolutions.
This publication is available for download, and contains the following information :
- the French electricity consumption,
- the French energy balance,
- facilities making up the RTE network,
- electricity exchanges with foreign countries, in physical terms,
- statistics on the electricity market mechanism : contractual electricity exchanges with foreign countries, Daily market coupling between Netherlands (NL), Belgium (BE) and France (FR), Balance responsible entities mechanism, balancing mechanism
- regional energy balances as well as indicators of technical performance of RTE,
- breakdown of consumption per sector of activity,
- historical data over 10 years relative to the previous indicators.