The CURTE space
The CURTE (Electricity Transmission System Users Committee) space has been created as a dedicated forum for debate, where RTE’s customers and anyone active in the French electricity market may come together to discuss developments in access to the network and the market.
The site provides you with comprehensive information on the CURTE, how it is organized and what it does. It also lets you take part in online consultations and submit your views and comments.
The website is an essential resource, guaranteeing full transparency and visibility for every view expressed and every position taken, and ensuring they are taken into account in the report produced by RTE for the French energy regulator, CRE, and the French Minister for Energy.
The following may be members of the CURTE:
- RTE’s customers – market participants who hold a contract with RTE for accessing the network or market;
- Associations or industry federations officially representing groups of market participants.
Access to the CURTE space lets you:
- Take part in consultations on draft texts (Technical Reference Documentation, Rules, etc.) by commissions and working groups, by sending your observations
- Submit a request for a specific issue to be examined
- Consult all the documents, observations, proposals and opinions submitted by members of the CURTE, and see their results.
Since 2008, RTE has been working closely with 400 representatives of its customers and users of the Public Transmission System, to produce around thirty texts or sets of rules covering access to the network, the market or interconnectors.With this consultation resource, RTE is continuing efforts to adapt the way the CURTE works and reaffirm its central role as a forum for debate and discussion with its customers.
(1) Acrobat Reader is required if you wish to consult the documents.
You can download this reading tool at the following address :