Actualités : détails d'une dépêche
Electrical energy statistics for France: definitive 2002 data.
Source : RTE 23/03/2004
RTE publishes on-line English version of definitive statistical data on electricity flows in France and network facilities in 2002.
RTE publishes on-line the English version of a new publication detailing the definitive 2002 statistical data concerning electricity flows in France, generating installations and facilities on the RTE network.
This brochure comes in addition to the annual publications "Electrical energy in France" and "Technical Results from the Electricity Sector in France", and the monthly publication "Overview of electrical energy", which already detail the provisional results in the "Life of the power system" section of the website.
This new publication is available for download, and contains the following information for 2002:
- the French electricity consumption,
- the french energy balance,
- facilities making up the RTE network,
- electricity exchanges with foreign countries, in physical and contractual terms,
- regional energy balances,
- breakdown of consumption per sector of activity,
- historical data over 10 years concerning energy balances, consumption in France, developments in generating installations and network facilities.
Consult the page "Electrical energy statistics for France in 2002", which can be found in the "Life of the power system / Annual Publications" section of the RTE website.